sahil.hariram on Sun, 21 Oct 2012 11:53:11
I am working on an app which changes the phone into silent mode based on location. I wish to know whether it is possible to do so through C# code.If not then possible hacks to do so!
Usman Ur Rehman Ahmed on Sun, 21 Oct 2012 14:05:10
You can query the volume isMute something but you can't change it. WP is a properly locked OS and doesn't allow you to do so subject to security in mind.
FMM_Salzburg on Mon, 22 Oct 2012 07:12:47
These forums will not discuss hacks for Windows Phone as any hacks can cause an application not to be certified. If you want to discuss hacks about WP7 or WP8, use your favorite internet search engine to find a hacks forum.
If not then possible hacks to do so!
See other lastest posts
- Custom resource provider api calling from outside other than admin and tenant portals
- Is there any way to check your file server configuration?
- Portal is having trouble connecting to the configuration database
- how do customize language/locale to the VM Role Gallery.
- Adding a Node to Hyper-V Cluster With Azure Pack