Myloud on Wed, 08 May 2013 15:32:43
I am struggling with SSAS as this is the first time I play around with the SCOPE statement.
I am trying to build the following:
But I get:Error 6 MdxScript(CUBE LNL DM) (9, 5) Parser: The syntax for 'THIS' is incorrect. 0 0
I tried putting the statement in a separate script but I get the same error. I do not understand as all examples of scope on the internet use that structure.
PS: I tried also with:
CALCULATE ; SCOPE([Measures].[Sales Amount]); THIS = 1; END SCOPE;And I get Error 6 MdxScript(CUBE LNL DM) (12, 1) Parser: The syntax for ';' is incorrect. 0 0
I am unable to understand the issue
Any help is appreciated and thank you so much
Elvis Long on Fri, 10 May 2013 06:54:49
Please switch to "Script View" model, and then use the following MDX script:
For more information about SCOPE Statement (MDX), please see:
Myloud on Mon, 13 May 2013 07:10:36
thanks for your return ! I got it now !!
See other lastest posts
sql server samples
sharepoint 2010 general
- SharePoint 2010 Asynchronous Processing / UpdatePanel Dilemma
- Tagging Documents in Subfolders
- When opening a SharePoint list in Access, how do I set the order that the columns are displayed by default?
- How to install new web farm for SharePoint Foundation 2010
- SharePoint Search advanced search webaprt and Enterprise Search