Vandeput on Wed, 26 Sep 2012 08:54:43
While I'm trying to import a list I get this error:
I get this kind of error for every list or web I try to import.
[21/09/2012 15:20:29] [ListItem]  Progress: Importing
[21/09/2012 15:20:29] [ListItem]  Error: Attempted to use an object that has ceased to exist. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80030102 (STG_E_REVERTED))
[21/09/2012 15:20:29] [ListItem]  Debug: at Microsoft.SharePoint.SPGlobal.HandleComException(COMException comEx)
at Microsoft.SharePoint.Library.SPRequest.GetContainingList(String bstrUrl, String bstrFileUrl, Boolean bFile, Boolean bIsDocLib)
at Microsoft.SharePoint.Deployment.ListItemSerializer.GetList(Guid origListId, Guid origFolderId, Guid listItemId, SPWeb parentWeb, Guid guidList)
at Microsoft.SharePoint.Deployment.ListItemSerializer.GetList(SPWeb parentWeb, Guid guidList)
at Microsoft.SharePoint.Deployment.ListItemSerializer.SetObjectData(Object obj, SerializationInfo info, StreamingContext context, ISurrogateSelector selector)
at Microsoft.SharePoint.Deployment.XmlFormatter.CallSetObjectData(Object obj, SerializationInfo objectData, ISerializationSurrogate surrogate, ISurrogateSelector selector)
Yaoyao Chen on Thu, 27 Sep 2012 02:52:45
Based on the error, It seems like there is an associated list that has been deleted and that causes the import to fail.
Did you have checked the following thread?
And check this hotfix also,
Vandeput on Mon, 01 Oct 2012 06:29:02
I installed the CU June 2012, so the hotfix is already in place, but still the same problem.
I also copied the ContentDB to an other environment and there it works fine.
Still didn't find a solution...
See other lastest posts
sharepoint 2010 programming
- Access denied during Word Automation services / System.ServiceModel.Security.SecurityAccessDeniedException
- Problem Removing Button From Ribbon
- How do you add a new template to the 'Choose a View Format' screen
- Error "String was not recognized as a valid DateTime"
- How can I force all the HTML inside the div to get the styling form custom CSS
windows metro apps hardware
- "Bluetooth Low Energy Health Profiles sample" encounter E_ACCESSDENIED 80070005
- How to pass DriverId to Printer Extension which is installed together with V4 driver.
- Question about CPU platform
- How to use Wi-Fi Direct API like WFDStartOpenSession to build Wi-Fi Direct based application?
- Device app not downloading