MikaelKoskinen on Thu, 09 May 2013 10:10:17
I'm trying to play H.264 MPEG-4 part 10 video on a Metro app. An it doesn't work. Here's the error I receive from when trying to play the video on Player Framework's MediaPlayer: MF_MEDIA_ENGINE_ERR_SRC_NOT_SUPPORTED : HRESULT - 0xC00D36C4
From what I've read, H.264 should work. But is the support limited to part 14, as some forum posts have mentioned? I found a list of supported codecs but they didn't have the "parts" mentioned.
Jesse Jiang on Mon, 13 May 2013 08:08:05
Thanks for your feedback, I will involve more experts to investigate it.
Sebaust on Fri, 05 Jul 2013 00:34:20
Any news concerning this issue? I'm facing the same issue.
See other lastest posts
sharepoint 2010 programming
- Access denied during Word Automation services / System.ServiceModel.Security.SecurityAccessDeniedException
- Problem Removing Button From Ribbon
- How do you add a new template to the 'Choose a View Format' screen
- Error "String was not recognized as a valid DateTime"
- How can I force all the HTML inside the div to get the styling form custom CSS