will_nj on Wed, 11 Oct 2017 11:16:42
At step 22 I'm getting a 404 error on the download link:
Use feed hash from fwlink. Hash: 49E297257754DC4EC12CA53DE394420D9B3E84B6.
[AC104:EE38][2017-10-11T10:57:17]: [Websites]: The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.
[AC104:EE38][2017-10-11T10:57:17]: [Websites]: Failed to download file: 'http://download.microsoft.com/download/C/9/2/C92A9818-3578-497C-B5D6-3E6F06E8BC97/webpi/feeds/Websites_v22.214.171.124/Websites62.3.7.xml'.
[AC104:EE38][2017-10-11T10:57:17]: [Websites]: Step Offline products has completed with error.
Gary Gallanes [MSFT] on Wed, 11 Oct 2017 18:54:50
I'm getting the 404 too. The XML referenced 'http://download.microsoft.com/download/C/9/2/C92A9818-3578-497C-B5D6-3E6F06E8BC97/webpi/feeds/Websites_v126.96.36.199/Websites62.3.7.xml' no longer exist.
We just released a new build of the ASDK yesterday 10/10/2017 and will be updating the App-Service resource provider installer.
What version of the ASDK are running? When did you last deploy?
will_nj on Wed, 11 Oct 2017 19:18:12
Hi Gary, If I look at the app properties, the ASDK installer is at 1.20170627.1. I believe it was installed a few months ago.
The AppService installer is 188.8.131.52.
Andrew Westgarth on Wed, 11 Oct 2017 21:06:06
I apologise for the inconvenience caused by this. We are releasing a new version of App Service to accompany the ASDK update that was released yesterday. Unfortunately our docs also went live yesterday which has meant customers are seeing broken links, as RC1 has been unpublished in order to reduce confusion between versions. We expect the new release to be available tomorrow, Thursday 12th October 2017 from 10:00 Pacific.
Once again my apologies for the inconvenience caused.
will_nj on Thu, 12 Oct 2017 00:23:10
Gary, Will the new App Service installer work ok to overwrite/fix where the last one failed? Does it have that level of checking and will pick up where the old version left off?
will_nj on Wed, 18 Oct 2017 18:22:41
Alok.Pagariya on Wed, 18 Oct 2017 18:46:59
No you will have to delete any earlier deployment.
- Login to User portal (https://portal.local.azurestack.external/) and delete app services resources (e.g. Web sites, ASP) created, if any . You can delete the Resource Group directly.
- Delete tenant subscription from tenant portal
- Delete offer and Plan from Admin portal
- Run Remove-AppService.ps1 script to remove App Service resource group and unregister resource provided (App Service on Azure Stack deployment helper scripts)
- Use new database OR run "Script to clean up App Service objects " to clean SQL database used during earlier deployment.
- Rerun the App service setup. - https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/azure-stack/azure-stack-app-service-overview
Let us know if you face any issues.
will_nj on Thu, 19 Oct 2017 15:29:29
Thanks Alok, I will give it a shot.