Subhashdas2018 on Sat, 06 Oct 2018 08:32:02
If I migrate my Dev/Test Environment to Azure. How I can reduce the testing time from 8 Hours to 1 Hours and increase on the concurrent Users? Will auto scaling for reduction in testing will help?
Micah McKittrick on Sat, 06 Oct 2018 15:24:41
Can you provide more information about your dev environment? Or are you referring to Azure DevTest Labs?
Subhashdas2018 on Mon, 08 Oct 2018 04:18:17
- Current High Priority Need:
- The objective is to reduce the current test cycle time (i.e., 8 hours to 1 hr) and increase the product delivery lifecycle, eventually improving software quality
- Currently, ABC team is testing the web based application (Built on .NET and SQL DB)
Technologies : .NET application, DB- SQL Standard; Browser – Chrome 8 ; Test automation tool – Selenium Web Driver; Client OS – Windows 10
Test Infra Requirements:
- App Server : App Server – 4core 12 GB RAM; Windows OS
- DB Server: DB Server – 4 Core 12 GB; Windows OS
Clients – 7 Windows clients ; 2 cor, 2 GB RAM with Chrome browser 68
Can Dev Test environment helps here or should I have to consider VM scale out option or Web -Queue-Worker Role?
Tanmayee Kamath on Wed, 30 Jan 2019 22:36:24
Yes Azure DevTest Labs can definitely help in your scenario. Would you like to see a quick demo of the service?
We can determine next steps from there.
Here are some resources on getting started:
Our team blog: https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/devtestlab/
Please let us know how you would like to proceed.