fch_isagri.fr on Mon, 27 Oct 2014 16:53:49
We use Performance point filter with Excel report on Sharepoint + ExcelServices.
All work fine with an excel report that request directly an OLAP database.
But if the excel report use a set of PowerPivot data, we get an error Instead of the report to get displayed, specifying an assignment error of one or more filters.
* I create an Excel chart based on a set of PowerPivot data.
* I add filters to this PowerPivot data in Excel.
* I give names to filters
* I publish this report on a SharePoint site. (Chart + parameters properly defined in the publish options dialog)
* In PerformancePoint, I join the excel chart, so I have access to filters.
* I add a PerfomancePoint filter to control Excel filter
* I create the connection between Excel parameter and PerformancePoint filter (unique members or display value = same result)
* I publish everything on SharePoint.
* I display the report: If i select anything in filter box, I get the error
Do i miss something ?