Question

almirzahirovic on Tue, 15 Mar 2016 14:58:46

Hi ,

I am currently testing "Replicate VMware virtual machines and physical servers to Azure with Azure Site Recovery" and I have few questions.

In log files on Process Server(folder C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Azure Site Recovery\home\svsystems\var\hosts) every 3 minutes I see error: ERROR VX : FAILED DeviceIoControl(). HRESULT = 80070001

What this error means and how to remove it?

My source machine is physical pc with 300 gb hdd, occupied about 12 gb.When I start initial replication(it worked all night) , Data Transfer In for that night on azure was 143GB.Why? Otherwise, everything seems to work ok.

Sponsored

Replies

Sadiqh Ahmed on Wed, 16 Mar 2016 14:00:13

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

Refer to Gopi's post here - https://answersweb.azurewebsites.net/MVC/Post/Thread/15d33643-39be-4008-a90d-3b355fd7ecbd?category=hypervrecovmgr and let us know if that helps.

Best Regards

Sadiqh Ahmed

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

If a post answers your question, please click Mark As Answer on that post and Vote as Helpful.

almirzahirovic on Thu, 17 Mar 2016 08:06:44

I already review this post, this post is when replication doesn’t start, in my test environment everything works, physical machine is protected, only curios why I have error in log every 3 minute:

ERROR VX : FAILED DeviceIoControl(). HRESULT = 80070001

From that post I found where is the log files on process server…(: