Question

NJ Bhanushali on Thu, 19 May 2016 14:34:00

Hello

I have created a Add-In which has 3 drop down control(CommandBarComboBox) for filter and 1 Button with drop down option(CommandBarControl)

In Windows OS Office, when I add this add-In, it shows a new tab name "Add-In" and show my controls in it. It perfect as I require.

But in Mac OS Office, it doesn't show 3 drop down control(CommandBarComboBox) for filter. It just show 1 Button with drop down(CommandBarControl) as new Tab.

Can anybody suggest how can I show dropdown(CommandBarComboBox)? 

Also suggest How can I show just 3 drop downs.

Sponsored

Replies

David_JunFeng on Fri, 20 May 2016 06:13:38

>>>But in Mac OS Office, it doesn't show 3 drop down control(CommandBarComboBox) for filter. It just show 1 Button with drop down(CommandBarControl) as new Tab.

Can anybody suggest how can I show dropdown(CommandBarComboBox)? <<<

According to your description, please correct me if I have any misunderstandings on your question. It seems that you want to share your macro with others. If you created a macro in Word, you’ll need to share the file as a Word Macro-Enabled Template (.dotm) or Word Macro-Enabled Document (.docm). If you created the macro in Excel, you’ll need to share the file as an Excel Macro-Enabled Workbook (.xlsm) or Excel Macro-Enabled Template (.xltm).

You could place the dotm file in this location:

Word for Mac 2011: Macintosh HD: Users: Username: Library: Application Support: Microsoft: Office: User Templates: My Templates

For more information, click here to refer about Share your macro with others

In addition could you provide more information about your issue, for example sample code, screenshot, Office Version etc., that will help us reproduce and resolve it.

Thanks for your understanding.