Question

BGood26 on Sun, 20 Apr 2014 02:59:45

I have an MVC 4 application that's using ACS for auth.  I have two instances working with .net domains - one for internal testing and one for external use.

I created a new IIS site with a copy of the code that's using a ".us" domain, and I've set up a new relying party for it.  I've walked through all the changes in the web.config and the login page to make sure that I've changed all of the settings in all of the places that are different between the two .net domain instances.

I get redirected to the login provider, but after I log in, I end up at a "Sign in to ..." page on the ACS domain rather than back at the original site.

I've looked through the differences several times, and I can't see anything I've missed in web.config and on the custom login page.

I've tried this from IE and from Firefox, have made sure I've closed all browsers and tried it again, but I'm stuck, and the only difference I can see is that the working sites have .net domains and the one that isn't working has a .us domain.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to what I can do to further diagnose the problem?

Sponsored

Replies

Will Shao on Mon, 21 Apr 2014 08:07:22

hi,

>>I created a new IIS site with a copy of the code that's using a ".us" domain, and I've set up a new relying party for it.

Was your meaning that Realm and Return URL used the '.us' domain? If yes, I suggest you could try to use localhost instead of '.us' url. And I recommend you could follow this steps (http://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/documentation/articles/active-directory-dotnet-how-to-use-access-control/ ) to try again.

If I misunderstood, please let me know.

Regards,

Will