eman-shoair on Wed, 27 Jan 2016 16:17:58
It show me this error '' The form specified for the subject is not one supported or known by the specified trust provider .'' I need help.
宝宝徐 on Fri, 29 Jan 2016 02:58:33
Thank you for posting in MSDN forum.
Did you install VS 2013 Professional by ISO file or Web installer?
For the error>>the form specified for the subject is not one supported or known by the specified trust provider
- If you install it by ISO file, please use the FCIV.exe to verify your ISO checksum and compare it with the code provided by the official website: If they are match, which means the ISO file is healthy and you can use it to install. If not match, please download a healthy ISO from:
- If the method 1 cannot work, you can uninstall it and restart computer, then install it using Web installer.
- According to the error message, please try to run the Fix it tool: and then install it again.
- This error may occurs when the “Certificate Revocation List” checking is switched off. For more details, please check the link which provided before.
Besides, please make sure you follow below tips before installation:
1. Disable anti-virus or anti-spyware software.
2. Check windows update.
3. Clear %TEMP% folder.
4. Run the installer as administrator.
Follow the tips: .
If the issue still exist, please upload the installation log in here. You can use to gather the installation logs. After using it, you will find vslogs.cab under %temp% folder. Please upload the file to and share the link here, thanks a lot and looking forward your reply.