Question

Problema al modificiar la lista global ya cargada on Tue, 02 Feb 2016 02:13:06

In exercise 4 "Preparing for Automated Testing" point 12 "In the Choose Test window, select the test CodedUITestMethod1 And Then select the OK button." should show:

but this show:

so it does not allow me to continue with the laboratory.
I appreciate where I can collaborate to review this issue, because I fully realize urges the laboratory.

thank you

Liliana

Edna Liliana Hernández T.

Sponsored

Replies

Shrek L on Wed, 03 Feb 2016 06:15:23

Hi Liliana,

Thanks for your post.

>>In exercise 4 "Preparing for Automated Testing" point 12 "In the Choose Test window

Where do you select the tests? In Visual Studio? Please provide detail steps about your scenario.

In your case, do you have created code UI projects? If not, you need to create firstly.

Problema al modificiar la lista global ya cargada on Thu, 04 Feb 2016 19:41:39

Thank you very much for your answer

What contextualize, to perform the laboratory where I is presenting the problem I describe, I rely on a virtual machine that Microsoft has prepared, so you have everything ready for the laboratory.

In this case there is already recording CodedUI, being the show that was due to perform step where presenting me this error.

I made other recordings I have made chekin, but I do not appear in the box above, the recordings.

Therefore, I request you please comment that should be done to continue the laboratory. It is urgent!!!

Thank you,

Shrek L on Fri, 05 Feb 2016 02:31:45

Hi Liliana,

As your question is about MTM, I moved this thread to MTM forum for dedicated support.

Starian chen on Fri, 05 Feb 2016 03:10:51

Hi Edna,

Based on the screenshot and reply, I think you want to link the test to the test case in Visual Studio.

For this issue, please rebuild your test project(s)/solution in VS, then open the test case work item in Visual studio, after that click Associated Automation tab and link test to test case. Please make sure the solution is opened in current Visual Studio.

Regards

Starain